Terms of Service
আমরা সাধারণত আমাদের ক্লাইন্টকে সব সময় ভালো সার্ভিস দেবার উদ্দ্যেশ্যে বা কোন অসাধু ব্যক্তি যাতে অনলাইনের অপব্যবহার না করতে পারে সে ব্যাপারে কিছু নিয়মনীতি মেনে চলার চেস্টা করি। বিস্তারিত নিচে দেয়া হল এবং তা মেনে চলার জন্যে অনুরোধ জানানো হইল।
১। ডোমেইন এবং হোস্টিং এর স্ট্যান্ডার্ড বা আন্তর্জাতিক পলিসি, (DMCA, OPP) এবং নিয়ম নীতি মেনে সাইট চালাতে হবে। কোন অবস্থাতেই এডাল্ট কন্টেন্ট, জঙ্গি বা আই এস বা ধর্মীয় উস্কানি মূলক তথ্য, কপিরাইট তথ্য বা চিত্র, মাদক, নারী বা শিশু নির্যাতন উৎসাহ মূলক, সরকার বিরোধী, দেশ বিরোধী তথ্য প্রকাশ করা যাবে না।
২। কোন অবস্থাতেই সাইটের তথ্য গোপন করে কোন অগ্রহণ যোগ্য সাইট চালানো যাবে না।
৩। বাংলাদেশ সরকার বিরুধী, আইন বিরুধী বা এমন কোন তথ্য প্রকাশ করা যাবে না যা দেশের ভাবমূর্তি নস্ট করে বা সরকার বা দেশের ক্ষতি হয়।
৪। উপরোক্ত বিষয় গুলি যদি না মানা হয় বা আইনি কোন ঝামেলা হয়, তাহলে আমরা কোন ভাবেই এর দায় ভার নিব না বা কেউ যদি আমাদেরকে অভিযোগ করে তাহলে নিয়ম অনুযায়ী ব্যবস্থা গ্রহন করা হইবে এবং ওয়েব সাইটের মালিককেই সকল দায় ভার গ্রহণ করতে হবে।
৫। সকল রিসেলারগন তাদের নিজ নিজ ক্লাইন্টের এই রুল অনুযায়ী সার্ভিস দিবেন। কোন ক্ষেত্রেই রিসেলারগনের কোন ক্লাইন্টের ব্যাপারে আমরা হস্তক্ষেপ করি না বা তাদের দেখার দায়িত্ব আমাদের না। আমরা শুধু আন্তর্জাতিক নিয়ম অনুযায়ী ডোমেন রিসেলার ক্লাইন্টকে প্যানেল বা একাউন্টে ব্যালেন্স লোড নিতে সাহায্য করি। তাই নিজ ক্লাইন্টের সার্ভিস, সাপোর্ট, লেনদেন নিজ দায়িত্বের করুন এবং মনিটরিং করুন যাতে কোন অসামাজিক বা আইন বিরোধী কাজ না করে। রিসেলারদের ক্ষেত্রে আন্তর্জাতিক ষ্ট্যাণ্ডার্ড নিয়মনীতি মেনে চলতে হবে।
৬. যে কোন টেকনিক্যাল সাপোর্ট পেতে যোগাযোগ করুন এবং ধর্য্য ধরে অপেক্ষা করুন। সাধারণত সাপোর্টের ধরন অনুযায়ী ১-৩০ দিন লাগতে পারে।
৭। ডোমেন, হোস্টিং বা ডিজাইন করার পর সব কিছু নিজ দায়িত্বে বুঝে নিন।
৮। ডিজাইনের কাজের জন্যে সকল তথ্যের সফট কপি দিতে হবে, মেইলে বা পেন্ড্রাইভে দিতে হবে।
৯। ডোমেন, হোস্টিং, ডিজাইন, এন্ড্রয়েড অ্যাপ, এসইও, বাল্ক এস এম এস, বুস্ট, সার্ভার বা সফটওয়্যার সেবা নেয়ার ক্ষেত্রে এই নিয়মের পাশাপাশি প্রতিটি সার্ভিসের ষ্ট্যাণ্ডার্ড নিয়োম গুলি যুক্ত হবে।
১০. ওয়েব সাইট ডিজাইনের কাজের শুরুতে ৬০% পেমেন্ট এবং কাজ শেষে ৩ দিনের মধ্যে ফুল পেমেন্ট প্রদান করতে হবে এবং ডোমেন হোস্টিং এর ক্ষেত্রে অগ্রিম পেমেন্ট দিতে হবে।
১১। অবশ্যই লেন-দেনের স্বচ্ছতার জন্যে বিকাশ, রকেট, নগদ বা ব্যংকে লেনদেন করুন এবং বাংলাদেশ সরকার এর নিয়মনীতি মেনে চলুন এবং সেবা বা প্রডাক্ট এর মুল্য যেকোন সময় বাড়তে বা কমতে পারে।
১২। এটি একটি অনিবন্ধিত অনলাইন প্লাটফর্ম যেখানে সকল সেবা অনলাইনেই দেয়া হয় এবং অনলাইনেই এফিলিয়েট বা আউটসোর্সিং এর মতই কাজ করা হয়। সুতরাং কাজের পূর্বেই সকল নিয়ম কানুন জেনে এবং মেনে অগ্রসর হবেন এবং কোন কিছু বুঝতে সমস্যা হলে অবশ্যই জিজ্ঞাসা করে জেনে নিবেন।
১৩। উপরোক্ত বিষয় গুলি মেনে থাকলে এবং কাজ করতে আগ্রহী হলে আবেদন করুন। অন্যথায় আমাদের থেকে এড়িয়ে চলুন। কারন আমরা অনলাইন নিয়মনীতির বাহিরে কাজ করি না বা সাপোর্ট দেই না।
১৪। আমাদের সকল ক্লাইন্টের সেবা বন্ধ করার অধিকার রয়েছে যদি ক্লায়েন্ট সাইবার অপরাধ, জোর করে এবং অবৈধ কার্যকলাপে জড়িত থাকে।
১৫। আমাদেরকে বাংলাদেশের আইসিটি আইন আইন অনুসারে যদি কোনও ক্লায়েন্ট আমাদের নিযুক্ত বোর্ডের সদস্যদের কাউকে হুমকি দেয় তবে প্রয়োজনীয় আইনী ব্যবস্থা গ্রহণের অধিকার রাখি।
১৬। আমাদের পরিষেবা নেওয়ার আগে ক্লায়েন্টকে অবশ্যই সেই সমস্ত পরিষেবার শর্তাদি এবং শর্তটি মনোযোগ সহকারে পড়তে হবে এবং তাঁর নিজের পক্ষ থেকে পুরো বিধিগুলি মানার চেষ্টা করতে হবে।
১৭। উপরোক্ত নিয়মনীতি প্রয়োজনে পরিবর্তন করার ক্ষমতা রাখি এবং তা ক্লাইন্টকে মৌখিক ভাবে বা মেইলে জানিয়ে দেয়া হবে।
নিয়মনীতি সর্বশেষ আপডেটঃ (25-06-2020)
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you are eligible to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any portion of the Content to which you have properly gained access solely for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in and to the Site, the Content and the Marks.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
1. Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
2. Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
3. Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
4. Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
5. Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
6. Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
7. Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
8. Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
9. Engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site.
10. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
11. Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
12. Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
13. Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
14. Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
15. Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
16. Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
17. Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
18. Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
20. Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
21. Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
22. Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
23. Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
24. Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
USER GENERATED CONTRIBUTIONS
The Site may invite you to chat, contribute to, or participate in blogs, message boards, online forums, and other functionality, and may provide you with the opportunity to create, submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute, or broadcast content and materials to us or on the Site, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, comments, suggestions, or personal information or other material (collectively, “Contributions”). Contributions may be viewable by other users of the Site and through third-party websites. As such, any Contributions you transmit may be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. When you create or make available any Contributions, you thereby represent and warrant that:
1. The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
4. Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
5. Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
6. Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
7. Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
8. Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
9. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
11. Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
12. Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
13. Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Site; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
GUIDELINES FOR REVIEWS
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria: (1) you should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed; (2) your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language; (3) your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability; (4) your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity; (5) you should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews; (6) you should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct; (7) you may not post any false or misleading statements; and (8) you may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
MOBILE APPLICATION LICENSE
Apple and Android Devices
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE AND CONTENT
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that any material available on or through the Site infringes upon any copyright you own or control, please immediately notify us using the contact information provided below (a “Notification”). A copy of your Notification will be sent to the person who posted or stored the material addressed in the Notification. Please be advised that pursuant to applicable law you may be held liable for damages if you make material misrepresentations in a Notification. Thus, if you are not sure that material located on or linked to by the Site infringes your copyright, you should consider first contacting an attorney.
TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party. In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Site at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Site without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
These Terms shall be governed by and defined following the laws of Bangladesh. SEOwebHostBD.com and yourself irrevocably consent that the courts of Bangladesh shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute which may arise in connection with these terms.
Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by the International Commercial Arbitration Court under the European Arbitration Chamber (Belgium, Brussels, Avenue Louise, 146) according to the Rules of this ICAC, which, as a result of referring to it, is considered as the part of this clause. The number of arbitrators shall be three (3). The seat, or legal place, of arbitration shall be Uttara, Dhaka-1230, Bangladesh. The language of the proceedings shall be Bangla. The governing law of the contract shall be the substantive law of Bangladesh.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
Exceptions to Arbitration
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS AND AS-AVAILABLE BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE WILL ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT AND MATERIALS, (2) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SITE, (3) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (4) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (5) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH THE SITE, ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR MOBILE APPLICATION FEATURED IN ANY BANNER OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND WE WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT WILL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT, LOST REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO $5.00 USD. CERTAIN US STATE LAWS AND INTERNATIONAL LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS, TRANSACTIONS, AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS, AND OTHER RECORDS, AND TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES, AND RECORDS OF TRANSACTIONS INITIATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR VIA THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
The site must be operated in compliance with the standard or international policy of domain and hosting, (DMCA, OPP) and rules and regulations. Under no circumstances should adult content, militant or IS or religiously provocative information, copyright information or images, drugs, women or child abuse be encouraged, anti-government, anti-country information be disclosed. No information that is against the government of Bangladesh, against the law or any information that tarnishes the image of the country or harms the government or the country can be published. If the above is not complied with or there is a legal problem, we will not take any responsibility for it or if anyone complains to us then action will be taken as per the rules and the owner of the website will take all the responsibility.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at:
Last updated July 04, 2021